Le Chalet du Randonneur
Chalet du Randonneur is a year round log cabin that accomodates up to 6 people close to the Parc national du Mont-Mégantic (8 km) and the Summit Drive. On a 105 acres private land with a terrace and a campfire area. No neighbours and close to the village and its services.
Lodging : 4 to 6 person
Fully equipped for your comfort:
- Complete kitchen equipped with a propane stove
- Bathroom with a ceramic shower
- Spacious mezzanine with queen-size bed and double-size bed and sofa bed on the first floor
- Bedding and linen room included
- Propane fireplace and heating floor to keep you warm during the winter
- Outdoor fireplace and furniture
A host of outdoor activities await you:
- Hiking ;
- Initiation to astronomy (ASTROLab in Parc national du Mont-Mégantic)
- Cross-country skiing
- Snowshoeing (equipment available on request)
- Dogsledding (Mohigan Aventure)
- Snowmobile (trail Trans-Québec 65 in less than 1 km)
- Aquatic sports (canoe, kayak and excursion on the lake with Solstice Plein Air)
- Fishing and Hunting. … and much more.
Discover activities and cultural events of the region and enjoy its regional cuisine. See pure nature away from the noise and worry. Take a breath in one of the highest villages of Quebec. Observe our wonderful landscapes and the stars in the first International Dark Sky Reserve. Hope to meet you soon! Mylène and Marc-André.