Région de Mégantic «Uninhibited Outdoor!»
Where to sleep?
- where to sleep?
- station touristique baie-des-sables - lodging
Station touristique Baie-des-Sables - lodging
The Station touristique Baie-des-Sables is the perfect destination for the whole family! Located on the shore of Lake Mégantic, Baie-des-Sables offers full hook-up campsites and 40 rustic sites.
The camping includes:
-166 sites with 3 services (30 and 50 amp, water, sewer);
-11 pull-through 50-amp sites;
-56 30-amp sites with 2 services (water, electricity);
-79 sites plain sites close to a water source
This establishment is certified Bienvenue cyclistes!
Operating season: May to mid-October for camground.
Number of sites: 312
Shaded sites: 80%
Full Hook-up Campsite:
• Picnic table and fire pit
• Free showers for campers
• Beach at 8-15 minutes walk
• Composting toilet
• Free access to shower in main public campground
*No pets allowed
• Fire pit at certain places
• Reduced accessibility for vehicles for some sites
• Community kitchen with BBQ
• Some waterfront sites
• Tent camping or small equipment
• Terrace and Restaurant-bar
• Pets allowed
Activities on site :
• Sandy beach, swimming with lifeguard
• Nautical activities and boat rental
• Boat launch and dock
• Bicycle rental
• Bicycle path
• Hiking (15 km) - easy and intermediate
• Amusement and organized activities for children
• Beach volleyball and all kinds of recreational equipment