Camping Les Berges du Lac
Located on the shore of lake Aylmer, Les Berges du Lac offers a vast choice of campsites. This is a well-known gathering place for fishermen and water sports enthusiasts.
Family type restaurant (bring your wine or beer), lakeview terrace, campers common room, convenience store, swimming pool, water play area and a 99 places marina are part of the many services offered at Camping Les Berges du Lac!
Come try the in-ground saltwater swimming pool!
Camping amenities :
- 263 sites with Full hookup (30 to 50 amp)
- 15 sites with pull-through Full hookup (30 to 50 amp)
- 19 sites with 2 services (water, electricity)
- 3 sites near water supply, directly on lakeshore
Operating: May to October
Access fees for visitors: $7/person
- Number of sites: 300
- Sites for travelers: 30%
- Shade on site: 70%
- Campgrounds located along the lakeside
- Picnic table and space for a fire
Amusement site, restaurant, in-ground saltwater swimming pool and access to the lake within a 3-minute walk.
Motorcicles are accepted
- Pets on leash allowed.
- Common room
- Convenience store
- Electricity: 30 to 50 amp
- Ice / firewood
- Marina, boat ramp and wharf (99 places)
- Showers, washer/dryer,
- Pump out station
- Watersports equipment rental
- Restaurant with terrace (Bring your wine or beer)
Activities on site:
- In-ground saltwater swimming pool
- Lake and swimming
- Canoeing and kayaking
- Volleyball and other activities
- Water play area
Activities near by:
- Horseback riding
- Walking trail (Maskinongé marshes)
- Nirvana de la faune (naturalized animals)