The campground Kassyopée, a magical and unique experience two steps away from mount Mégantic in Notre-Dame-de-Bois.
Immersed in the heart of the first international Dark Sky Reserve, the team at Kassyopée invites all of its visitors to enjoy an experience where the mysteries surrounding our constellations is the center of the adventure !
Welcome into the universe of camping Kassyopée, where your hosts will be more than happy to help you in any request.
Activities on site
- Hiking wuth headlamp to reach the lookout to observe the stars
- Reading the sky map with a star finder
- Day hiking and picnic at the lookout where you'll be able to observe the Appalachians
- Go hunting for some star fragments (for our little ones) Go out for a hunt and find the clues that will send you straight to the last fragments that were found on the campground. Bring back a fragment to the front office to get your star hunter certificate and a sweet treat
- Horseshoe and washers are available at the office.
- Mount Mégantic's bike path
- The Summit Drive
- Parc National du Mont-Mégantic
- AstroLab of the Parc National du Mont-Mégantic
- Horseback riding at Le Médailliam
- Magnetic hill in Chartierville
- Gold mine interpretation centre in Chartierville
- Bowling alley in Megantic's sports centre
- Marina in Lac-Mégantic
- Concerts à Lac-Mégantic
- Public market in Lac-Mégantic
- Walking tour in Mégantic
- Health centre en spas