Camping et Tipis - La Cédrière de la Montagne
Set a course for the stars... come to breathe the earth.
Opens on May 1 until the end of October
Located in the heart of a forest more than a hundred years old, at the foot of Mont-Mégantic, the campground, La Cédrière de la Montagne, invites you to stop by to relax and take life on the bright side! On a domain of about 90 acres with a forest preserved in its natural state, diversified by the abundance of flora and fauna, through woods and paths, visit us and gaze at the stars and awake your senses in any season!
You will find more than 42 campsites, ten of which offer 2 services. The tent campsite ends at the end of October.
- 10 sites 2 services
- About thirty wooded sites
- Parking for vehicle on site
- Sanitary block, toilets, showers, washbasins
- Fire areas, picnic tables
- Drinking water
- Wood and ice available at reception
- WiFi available around the reception area
*Dogs are accepted.