Le Domaine des Montagnais
Domaine des Montagnais is located five minutes from the Parc national du Mont-Mégantic.
Discover their 10 cottages and their fully equipped suites with mountain views. Enjoy this dreamy place in nature to spend quality time with family, friends or in couple.
Accessible by car, bus, motorcycle, etc. (paved roads), cottages include full kitchen, bedding, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, a whirlpool, an outdoor swimming pool, playground, slides, etc.
Domaine des Montagnais has 200 acres on a hillside (650 m high) at the foot of Mount Mégantic, a place for relaxation and recreation in all seasons!
Operating: Year round
Capacity: 2 to 24 people
- Whirlpool bath
- Full kitchen
- Indoor and outdoor fireplaces
- Private bathroom
- Non-smoking establishment
- Washer and dryer
- Bedding included
- Storeroom for bicycles, snowmobiles, and skis
- 3 suites (4 people per suite) and 1 cottage with full access
- 2 suites and 1 cottage with 2 steps
Activities on site:
- Restaurant on site
- Heated swimming pool
- Volleyball ground
- Children's playground
- Snowmobile and ATV trails
- Hiking and snowshoeing trails
- Wildlife observation
- Hiking and shnowshoeing trails
- Dogsledding (Mohigan Aventure)
- ATV and snowmobile
- Hunting and fishing (Zec Louise-Gosford and Zec St-Romain)
- Horseback riding (Centre équestre le Vent du Sud)
- Watercraft renting (Solstice Plein Air)
Visa and MasterCard Credit cards