Haut Bois Dormant B&B
Located in Notre-Dame-des-Bois, Haut Bois Dormant B&B is a little corner of paradise for all nature lovers to discover. According to the season, this 100-year old house centenial will charm you with its sun-filled rooms and its magnificent views of Mount Megantic. Five comfortably furnished rooms await you. Each one has its special allure and guarantees you perfect relaxation. When you wake up, you will delight in our breakfast using home-grown produce, a pure delight from our Chef Julie.
Please note that the B&B offers a table d’hôte to guests.
Bring your own wine!
This establishment is certified "Terroir et saveurs" and "Bienvenue randonneurs".
To celebrate its 10th anniversary, Haut Bois Dormant invites you to enjoy its gourmet table with local flavors. Reservations required.
Number of units: 5 (non-smoking)
- Shared bathrooms (2)
- Breakfast included
- Internet access
- Restaurant on site (reservations required)
- Packages available, such as Gourmet Treat Package
Activities near by:
- Mont Gosford : hiking, snowshoeing
- Parc national du Mont-Mégantic : hiking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, astronomy evenings
- Sentiers frontaliers: hiking, snowshoeing
- Piopolis village
- Cycling: Eau Sommet cycling Route