L'Épicurieux - Haut Bois Dormant B&B
$30 and more per person / before taxes
Graduate of the École Hôtelière des Laurentians in 1999, Julie, owner of the bed and breakfast Haut Bois Dormant, invites you to dine in the gastronomic restaurant L'Épicurieux now open to the public by reservation only. The menu features a refined gourmet cuisine introducing both local and regional flavours. From the cozy dining room with views of Mont Mégantic, you will savour home-grown produce and other delights concocted right here in the kitchen. Throughout the seasons without having to stay overnight, enjoy delicious 3-course meals with flavours of local and regional products.
- Bring your own wine
- Internet access
- Lodging on site
- Lamb from meadows of a local farm, Le Trécarré
- Duck confit from Ducs de Montrichard, as well as, cerf rouge from Ferme le Sabot d’or
- In summer, grilled fare steals the show! Chops, roasts, vegetables and other grilled delights fill your plates!
- In winter, "slow food" soups or stews simmer and meats are braised, sources of comfort and nurishment after an invigorating day outdoors!
- Throughout the year, vegetables are also darlings of the chef and these are prepared in original ways. You will be delighted to learn about foods and discover new tastes; some previously unloved legumes may even become favourites!